14 October, 2014


He was recently named the world's richest
pastor and since then many have been asking
what he is doing with the money (being
contributed by poor people in his church), while
others say Winners Chapel and other such big
churches should be taxed as they are not doing
enough for the poor.

But in an interview with Reuters the respected
Bishop said his blessing is from God. Here him:

"For me, to have fortune means someone
who has what he needs at any point in time.
I don't see myself as having $150 million
stacked up somewhere. Whatever way they
found their figures, I am only able to say I
am blessed by the Lord...

"There is no single government input on this
premises. We supply our water, we make our
roads, then you ... say: 'Let's tax them'. For
what?"

Follow us on Twitter: @folabright BB PIN 29CA0A02 http://pin.bbm.com/C0036FFAD Be prepared!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT

Like us

Contact Us Form

Name

Email *

Message *